Automate Systems Ltd supply and install manual barriers up to 9m long. These barriers are designed to secure car parks when not in use, for example securing staff car parks overnight.
The barriers we offer are effective, highly durable and economical. Automate currently provides two types of manual barriers, either rising arm (with an extruded tubular boom), complete with a counter balance weight, or swing arm, which acts as a form of manual gate.
All of our manual barriers come with accompanying locking posts and stop signs to increase visibility.
Our Barriers provide a low cost, simple solution to securing your car parking spaces.
Take a look at a manual barrier that we installed for a client in Wales, in June 2018 – http://www.automatesystems.co.uk/news/manual-barrier-installation-for-clwyd-alyn-housing-association/
We can offer:
- Supply and installation of a fully operational and integrated manual barrier system.
- A full 12 month warranty with all installations.
- Various levels of maintenance contracts to suit your requirements (all at competitive rates).
- A design solution for your particular site.
- Diagrams and technical information on cable installations for our products.
- A specification of products required to help with your building design.
For further information or to obtain a quote for your ideal manual barrier system, please do not hesitate to contact us via telephone, fax or email at the following;
Phone: 08450 77 77 78
Fax: 08707 55 46 00